Statement of Purpose এর নমুনা-13 ( Analytical Chemistry)


I am writing on behalf of my application to study towards the doctoral degree at the University of Southern North Dakota at Hoople in the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry. I want very much to study analytical chemistry in this program, in particular, because of my very favorable impression of this university and the outstanding research accomplishments of the faculty in my areas of special interest. 


I hope to be able to contribute to this research community. I feel strongly that my undergraduate education at Langley College and Hudson University have given me a firm foundation in Analytical Chemistry and Physical Chemistry. I was particularly fortunate to work in my junior year on a research project with professor S. Cannizzaro, determining the contents of tartaric acid in oenophoric samples. This work resulted in an accepted research paper and presentations at several symposia. A graduate course on surface plasmon spectroscopy, which I took at UC Santa Theresa, has further contributed to my confidence to pursue additional studies. 


I am finishing my B.S. in Chemistry and Biochemistry from Hudson University in a few months. I hope to obtain some day a job as a university professor. I am attracted to this lifestyle, the freedom to decide what one wants to research and the stimulation of the academic community. I am interested in how physical and analytical research can be used to avoid mineral and resource depletion studied at the newly dedicated Horticultural Research Center at USND. 

কিভাবে ইউনিভার্সিটি খুজতে হয় তা বর্ণনা করা হলো নিচের ভিডিওতে 





I seek to become a first rate Ph.D. researcher in the field of analytical chemistry while at the same time that I also constantly scrutinize the principles of science and erudition in the light of practical applications of principles and theory based on human need analysis. In addition to the analytical determination of oenophores, I have conducted research with Dr. Shiu Sisako on behavior of electrodes (palladium, praseodymium and francium) in the presence of caproic acid in both acidic and basic solutions, since 9/2010-present. At the University of Southern North Dakota at Hoople I would be especially honored by being able to study with Professors W. Gibbs or S. Arrhenius. I thank your for considering my application for study as well as a research assistantship.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statement of Purpose এর নমুনা-13 ( Analytical Chemistry)

কিভাবে প্রফেসরকে ইমেইল লেখা যায় !! নমুনা !!

Statement of Purpose analysis from UC Berkeley