Statement of Purpose এর নমুনা-13 ( EEE)

I would especially like to pursue a Ph.D. Degree in Electrical Engineering at XXXX University. I have chosen to apply to your program because of the way that the research interests of several faculty members are closely related to my research background and long term career interests. I am very much looking forward to conducting research on the theory, design, and fabrication of new and advanced electronic devices.
I will complete my B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of XXXX this coming December, 2006. I have become very devoted to the study of digital system fundamentals, transmission lines and wave propagation, analog circuits, signals and systems, electromagnetics, applied communications systems, and semiconductor device physics.
I have been employed since last January with XXXX in Rockford, Illinois working with power dissipation analysis on the generator control unit of a ram air turbine. I have been involved with testing and troubleshooting various analog circuit boards and setting up and testing equipment and procedures to test circuits for high power motor systems, as well as general work in transformer design and troubleshooting.
I also had the privilege of completing an internship with the XXXX Company through an internship from May to August of 2005. I customized software using C to allow for remote FPGA/PLD programming via embedded device, implemented a GUI tool for interfacing to an embedded device and developed web interface with CGI for remote FPGA/PLD programming via embedded device. I am experienced in PHP, C/C++, JAVA, MATLAB, Quaterus Tools, Cadence, Mentor Graphics, and ADS. I am also experienced in electronic testing equipment, soldering, and network analyzers.
I am fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese with four years of German in high school. I am a Member of the IEEE Student Chapter, the Eta Kappa Nu Electrical Engineering Honors Society, and I am an experienced tutor in Physics and Math. I have made the Dean's List all 7 of my 7 semesters in college and am also the recipient of the Gilbert and Genevieve Buske Scholarship. As a result of my Chinese ethnicity and language skill, I look forward to contributing to the diversity of the graduate school that I will attend and, over the long term, helping to stimulate ties between Chinese and American initiatives in Electrical Engineering.
My long term goal is to do research in academia or private industry. I would especially like to contribute to advancements in micro/nanoelectronic devices. I am most impressed by the dramatic reductions in cost and increases in computing power that have been attained over the last two decades and I look forward to being a part of this rapidly advancing field, especially downscaling transistors and investigating new materials like compound semiconductors and microlithography. I want to thank you for considering my application.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statement of Purpose এর নমুনা-13 ( Analytical Chemistry)

কিভাবে প্রফেসরকে ইমেইল লেখা যায় !! নমুনা !!

Statement of Purpose analysis from UC Berkeley